How a coaching mindset can create better outcomes for your clients and for your business
For ELT professionals, teachers, trainers & coaches looking to see their career in its entirety and making adjustments necessary to support learners with less time and energy. A bi-directional lens for developing your own business, which is also easy to apply with your own clients
You will have the opportunity to work through a supportive reflection process that will enable you to understand and align your business, your finances and your personal goals.
This PDF will help you gain clarity and upgrade your work, grow your self-confidence, which, in turn, will boost that of your clients.
Over 40 pages of guidance with theory and 9×30-minute activities for you to work through
- Building credibility
- Solid facts on pricing
- Replacing ’quality’ and ’quantity’ in your offer
- 3 key aspects of service providers
- Creating an activity pie-chart
- Approaching training companies
- Maslow and Bloom: relevance of theory
- Bi-directional coaching tools
- What makes a coaching mindset?
- Applying self-care for business finesse