Learn how to help your students develop the emotional intelligence skills they need to succeed!
In this talk, Karen Curry will explore the ever-evolving term, emotional intelligence, and its connection with students’ wellbeing and learning outcomes. She will discuss the three pillars of self-esteem, how self-regulation is related to self-motivation, the science behind play-based learning, and other strategies that encourage the development of emotional intelligence.
This workshop is designed for teachers, coaches, and parents who want to help their students develop the emotional intelligence skills they need to succeed.
What you will learn:
- The definition of emotional intelligence and its importance for students
- The three pillars of self-esteem and how to build them
- How self-regulation is related to self-motivation
- The science behind play-based learning and how it can help develop emotional intelligence
- Strategies for encouraging the development of emotional intelligence in the classroom
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to help their students develop emotional intelligence skills